We’ve been there too, your alarm didn’t go off, you’re running late and are undeniably under-caffeinated. See below the 5 tricks to cutting your morning styling routine.
1. the time to apply your makeup in half. A lip tint can act as a light blusher and/or eyelid color while concealer does a great job in substituting a full ritual of contouring, just apply on the areas you most want to highlight.
2. If in a great rush, maximize your makeup game with a bold lip; – it will not only make your complexion brighter but transform a pared-back silhouette or an all-black look.Don’t do easy, do Effortless.
3. It’s all about getting dressed fast while still looking presentable, so instead of reaching for leggings and an oversized sweater, reaching for a pair of black skinny jeans. They are a wardrobe staple that instantly makes whatever you were going to wear on top, look more sophisticated.
4. Know your dresses. A timeless a-line dress is one of the most versatile pieces in a woman’s wardrobe and it has the power to make you look like did put in the effort to look good while mastering the art of looking effortlessly chic. Wear with thigh-high boots and an oversized coat for a winter-ready ensemble or wear with a fitted blazer for a more polished approach to a formal occasion or meeting.
5. Lastly, nothing can replicate the peace of mind you can achieve by planning your outfit in advance, before going to sleep. Lay out the pieces you will wear and dedicate the morning to choosing your accessories while sipping your coffee to promote a positively calm start to your day.
What new trick will you incorporate into your morning style routine? Let us know below.